How Do I start?
Arrigo Local needs
EXO2019 Edition 4 to run.
“I installed Arrigo Local but it won’t work!
Verify following steps:
- EXO2019 Edition 4 is installed.
- License for
EXOscada 2019is installed.
- Arrigo Local is installed.
- Project is attached.
- Project is updated according to these instructions
- The “Arrigo BMS” Scada Function is added to the Main Computer
- EXOscada is started.
- Start a browser and navigate to
Adding Arrigo BMS to your project
EXOscada project needs the additional Arrigo BMS object to work. A couple of manual steps are needed to get online and going.
Project Builder, add the object
Arrigo BMSfrom the
General objectscategory. This will copy necessary files to the project and give access to the new tools.
Project Builder, select the
Main Computerand open
Scada functions- add the
- Restart your